Whether you are looking to buy a home, sell the one you’re in, or interested in solid home maintenance, you will want to make sure the air in the home is safe to breath – especially if you have small children and pets.
Volatile Organic Compounds’ (VOC) Impact Indoor Air Quality
Importance of VOC When Buying a New Home
When you are purchasing a new home, it is important to hire a home inspector that will review the structure, electrical, and plumbing components of the home before you buy. This inspection uncovers issues with the home that need to be corrected by the owner when added to the purchase agreement.
One thing that is often not considered during home inspections is the indoor air quality within the home. Poor air quality will jeopardize the health of your family. The VOC can be evaluated during a low-cost indoor air quality assessment. Our assessment will find potential hidden issues within the home and help to protect your future investment.
Indoor Air Quality Assessment When Selling a Home
If you have decided to sell your home, it is wise to have a pre-inspection of the home done to cover any hidden issues that can be addressed before the home hits the market. Removing any reason potential buyers have when looking into purchasing your home will save you from extra hassles during the final steps of closing the deal.
Home buyers often request an audit of the indoor air quality of homes they are serious about putting an offer on. Our low-cost air quality tests check the VOC levels within the home to ensure the home air quality is within the safe limits and will identify any potential issues. By identifying and remediating these issues ahead of the buyer’s inspection you take away any objections that can be made to back out of purchasing the home.
Why Choose Squeaky Clean & Dry to Test Your Indoor Air Quality?
- We Offer the Only Composite Home Air Quality Assessment
- We Monitor for 500+ Airborne Chemicals
- We Detect Hidden Mold Growth
- We Identify Chemical Pollutants
- We Predict the Sources of Chemicals from the Home or Its Contents
- We Check for Hazardous Air Pollutants
- We Will Test for Formaldehyde (added charge)
- We Handle All Testing and Shipping
- We Provide Referrals and Recommendations to Improve Air Quality
- We Deliver Clear Analysis and Report Within Days of Testing