Customers deserve clean fitness and locker areas, and they demand an odor-free environment. Upgrade your approach to sanitizing and odor control with the Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System ™.
Whether the problem is airborne or on surfaces, you can remove all residual creators of these serious problems — faster than other methods and at surprisingly little additional cost.
The Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ uses a technologically advanced process to sanitize and deodorize areas without the need for toxic chemicals, fragrances or services, which require manual wiping and rinsing. In a fraction of the time needed by other sanitation systems, the Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ can sanitize against a multitude of germs, allergens, odors and indoor contaminants in all areas.
NOTHING ELSE COMPARES
Most sanitizing systems are complex or messy, and many deodorizing systems just cover up odors. Only the Just Gone System destroys odors completely and is incredibly fast to apply.
Are you tired of odors and the unseen bacteria that cause them?
Now, you can eliminate both with the Just Gone System. You need to take action now to get rid of these pesky problems that risk the health of your client’s and staff.
What type of facilities could benefit?
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ (Chlorine Dioxide) Work?
Most people have never heard of Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2). Or else they think its bleach (which is Sodium Hypochlorite or NsCIO). Like bleach, Clo2 is used as a sanitizer and bleaching agent. Unlike bleach, Clo2 is safe to use, does not leave toxic residue. Chlorine Dioxide oxygenates products rather than chlorinating them. Clo2 is considered a “friendly” Deodorizer, Sanitizer and Disinfectant.
There are a lot of pathogenic organisms out there that can cause chaos.
Clo2 is highly effective on most bacteria, virus, fungi, mold spores, algae, and blood borne pathogens, protozoa, yeast and biofilms.
Some names you might recognize are;
Legionella – Salmonella – Cryptosporidium – Giardia Cysts – Coliforms
Listeria – Shigella – Staph – Norovirus – Influenza – Anthrax – Cholera
E-coli – Hepatitis – Hepa Virus – EBOLA – C Diff – MARS – MERSA
What is the Difference between Just Gone™ Chlorine Dioxide & Chlorine Bleach?
Unfortunately, the word “chlorine” is found in both Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2) and Chlorine Bleach (NaCIO). This has led to a lot of confusion.
• Does NOT release free chlorine
• Does NOT release harmful byproducts
• Highly effective on bacteria, virus, protozoa, algae, fungus
• Long term residual disinfection effectiveness
• Non-corrosive, Does not react with ammonia
• Microbes do not build resistance
• Broad spectrum antimicrobial
• Kills spores
• Effective at an wide range of ph
• Releases free chlorine
• Releases harmful hypochlorous acid
• Very low disinfection on bacteria, virus, protozoa, algae, fungus
• Shorter effectiveness on water treatment
• Very toxic reaction with ammonia
• Microbes build resistance to bleach
• Narrow spectrum antimicrobial
• Does not kill spores
• Reaction greatly affected by ph
What will Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ work on?
Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ is the most powerful deodorizing service available at this time. It can be used in liquid form to attack the source of the odor and it can be used as a gas to attack the residual odors that have adsorbed and absorbed into the materials and structure of homes, offices, cars, RV’s, Boats and any enclosed structure that has a foul odor that needs to be completely removed.
It leaves no harmful residue and completely eradicates all odors regardless of their type and intensity.
In addition to this, the Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ service can be used to sanitize and destroy harmful bacteria that cause odors and disease. Difficult problems such as MERSA and other problematic bacterium are no match for Just Gone™.
If you are dealing with mold and mildew, this is the answer for elimination of and passing any Mold Spore count test by an Industrial Hygienist. Following simple, easy to use instructions, anyone can effectively reduce the presence of mold and mildew and their accompanying spores to less than ambient levels.
Below you will find many uses that you can utilize Clo2 in your Just Gone Services.
Clo2 Will Eliminate & Control
Problematic Odors, Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
• Cigarette smoke odor in vehicles, homes, clothes, campers & furniture
• Fire smoke odor in homes, commercial buildings, clothes, furniture & other enclosed areas and personal possessions
• Oil Field Industry/ H2s gas emissions, crude oil, hydraulic oil, diesel, gasoline & other petroleum odors
• Marijuana, meth, cocaine, heroin, opium, hashish & many other narcotic odors
• Musty odors in basements
• HVAC drain pans
• Cat urine odor
• Dog urine and dander odor & eliminates Provo
• Skunk odor
• Dead animal odors
• Crime scene odors
• Incense odors
• Mold odors (See page 2)
• Book mold and its’ odors
• Air duct system molds and odors
• Auto/bus/truck/tractor/RV gasoline & diesel odor
• Military/Law Enforcement vehicle, body armor, gear & personal cell odors
• Fire Dept./vehicle, body gear odors & eliminates MRSA
• Hunting gear scent and odors
• Sport/Work protective gear and shoe odors & eliminates MRSA
• Locker room odors & eliminates MRSA
• Gym facilities/shower/locker & equipment odors & eliminates MRSA
• Trailers/Campers carpet & furniture Formaldehyde odors
• Hotel/Home liquor odor
• Nursing Home odors
• Health Care facility odors
• Public/Portable toilet odors
• Public transportation odors
• Sewage odors
• New paint odor
• Burnt/Rotten food including fish/shellfish/meat/poultry/eggs/spices and other odors
• House Boat/Yacht diesel, bilge, and head odors
• Wetsuit odor
• Bedbugs – 100% Elimination of all 5 stages (As of 2013)
• Ebola (as of 2014)
• C Diff (as of 2014)
• Hepa (as of 2014)
• Streptococcus Facalis Bacillus
Molds Clo2 is known to eliminate
• Bipolaris/Drechslera group
• Cladosporium sp.
• Cladosporium sphaerospermum
• And Many More
Clo2 is perfect for Homes, Basements, Apartment Buildings, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Heath Care Facilities, Law Enforcement Facilities, Hotels, Motels, Commercial Buildings, Warehouses, Restaurants, Bars, Gyms, Containers, Kennels, Dumpsters, Storage Units, Cabins, Yachts, Shipping Containers & all types of Vehicles!
Who can benefit from using Just Gone™ services?
1. Hotels, Motels, Inns, Resorts, Apartments, Condos, Property Mgt. Companies, Home Rental Companies
2. Real Estate Companies, Brokers, Agents, Home Inspectors
3. Mobile Home Mfg., Mobile Home Parks, New and Used Mobile Home Dealers, Mobile Home Service &; Maintenance Companies
4. Insurance Companies, Mortgage Companies, Banks
5. Oil Field Industry (Kills H2s)
6. Auto Mfg., Auto Dealers, Auto Repair, Auto Parts Stores, Auto Painters, Auto Rental Companies (Airports best Places), Limo Companies, Taxi Companies
7. RV Mfg., RV Dealers, RV Repair Companies, Camper Dealers, Camper Repair Companies
8. Truck Mfg., Trucking Companies, Truck Hauling Companies, Truck Rental Companies, Trailer and Shipping Container Companies
9. Aircraft Mfg., Aircraft Repair, Aircraft service &; Maintenance Companies, Airports, Airline Companies
10. Boat, House Boat & Yacht Mfg. Companies &; Storage Companies, Lake Cabin Rentals, Lake Parks Bathrooms, Beach Bathrooms, Bait Shops, Hunting Gear Shops &; Scent Removal
11. Public Transportation, Buses, Vans, Trains, Rest Stop Bathrooms
12. Septic tank Companies, Public/Portable Toilets
13. Air Conditioning & Heating Companies (Air Duct systems)
14. Military, Police, Fire Departments, (Body Armor)
15. Schools, Bathrooms, Locker rooms, Showers, Sports Gear
16. Healthcare Facilities, Nursing Homes, Senior Care Facilities & Hospitals
17. Food Mfg. Plants, Meat, Fish, Poultry Markets & Dairy Farms
18. Restaurants, Bars, Pubs
19. Second hand stores, Clothes, Furniture
20. Veterinary Clinics, Kennels, Pet Stores, (Kills Provo)
21. Storage unit Containers &; Mini Storage Units
22. City Morgues & Funeral Homes
23. Dumpster Companies
24. Fire & Flooded Homes &; Buildings
25. Retail, Hardware, Lumber, Farm Supply Stores, Carpet Stores (Eliminates Formaldehyde Odor)
26. Carpet Cleaning &; Painting Contractor Companies
27. Janitorial Service Companies, Janitorial Supply Retail Stores, Janitorial Supply Distributors
28. Law Enforcements Agencies – Police, Sheriff, DEA, FBI, (USES) Holding Cells, Jail Cells, Prison Cells, Service Vehicles, Drug Labs, Meth etc.
29. For cleanup sites that have had Murders, Suicides, etc., clo2 is a broad spectrum neutralizer for Blood-Borne Pathogen
30. Consumers with problems!
How safe is Just Gone™?
Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ representatives utilize the greatest care in applying the right amount of product in the right setting according to all OSHA Safety Data Sheets.
Just Gone™ Clo2 is the safest product to use.
How is Just Gone Sanitizing & Deodorizing System™ different than other Chlorine Dioxide based systems?
Our Clo2 products are the only industrial grade Chlorine Dioxide in the market. We have the only products that is cost effective and has all the proper gram tablets and pouches for all Clo2 treatment jobs.
Why would people and businesses use this service at their home or business?
The Just Gone Sanitizing &; Deodorizing System™ addresses and solves some of the most difficult problems that consumers and businesses face. It is the only solution that leaves no chemical or harmful residues to cause sickness or other negative reactions. With the Just Gone Sanitizing &; Deodorizing System™, you can permanently resolve these issues where our competition cannot.